Fing 2.2 - Latest Version
- Automatic Wake-On-Lan in Fingbox Sentinel.
- TCP Service Monitoring in Fingbox Sentinel.
- Supports 1-minute refresh interval in Fingbox Sentinel.
- Added support for Raspberry Pi
- Proxy Authentication in Fingbox Sentinel.
- Windows Services are now removed when Fing is uninstalled.
- Fixed critical bug on Windows 2003
- Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
- Updated database of vendors
- Fixed: Wrong Linux architecture
- Added support for Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6)
- Ping on non-ethernet interfaces
- Fixed: Ping times are too low on Win
- Fixed: Ping times are too high on Mac
- Fixed: JSON output bug
- Added support for Windows 7
- Ping feature
- Resumable discovery sessions
- Interactive mode
- Installable as a Windows service
- Manual default network selection
- HTML report auto-refresh depends on discovery round interval
- Added JSON output format
- Graceful stop/shutdown
- MAC address gathering in service discovery
- Silent installation on Windows
- Fixed: Windows 2000 bug
- Fixed: 64bit DEB package fix
- Fixed: Cross-device link bug on Linux/Mac
- Fixed: Max allowed network size is x/1
- Fixed: HTML refresh causes a protocol error on Firefox
- No need to restart fing when customizing host-friendly names
- CSV separator can be customized
- Shortcut to manual in Windows package
- Other cosmetics
- First release
Still looking for the good ol' Look At Lan?
- Latest release Look@LAN Network Monitor 2.50 Build 35 for Windows XP.
Get it for Windows XP.