Please read these terms carefully before accessing overlooksoft.com and fingbox.com. Your use or access of this and other Overlook Web Sites mean you have read, understood and agreed to these terms. Please leave this Web Site and do not use or access this Web Site if you do not agree to the terms set forth herein.
Acceptance of terms
Overlook makes this Website, including all Materials (information, documents, communications, files, text, graphics, software, and products available through the Site) and all Services (download areas, discussion forums and product information), available for your use subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this document and any changes to this document that Overlook may publish from time to time.
Intellectual property rights
Use of services
Use of software
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Overlook be liable for any damages whatsoever. In particular, Overlook shall not be liable for direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue or loss of use, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this Web Site or any of our products or services. This includes damages arising from use of or in reliance on the documents or information present on this Web Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation of these types of damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Links to other web sites
This site may contain links to third-party sites. The presence of such third-party links do not represent an endorsement or recommendation by us of the content or reliability of such sites or the companies or products associated with such sites. Linked sites are not under the control of Overlook, which is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Fingbox Use Policy
Fingbox is a service that improves and simplifies the way Fing is used worldwide. We think of it as a community, and we expect and trust its member to behave responsibly. By accepting this Terms, you agree not to misuse the Fingbox Services.
You shall not attempt to misuse the services to:
- bypass or circumvent any of the authorization, authentication and security features in place;
- scrape, analyze or anyway harness the Fingbox system;
- aggravate, disrupt, overload or anyway impede Fingbox system, network and services to operate correctly;
In addition, you shall not:
- Violate the law in any way through the incorrect usage of Fing and Fingbox;
- Violate the privacy of Fingbox users and accounts;
- Impersonate Fingbox users, Overlook Soft or any other affiliated party with deceptive or fraudulent information;
- Spam or generally send unrequested communication to Fingbox users;
- Suggest that you have an affiliation with Overlook Soft, unless you really have one;
- Abuse tokens, promo codes, referral codes or any other promotion to get more than deserved.
As a member of the Fing community, you are invited to:
- Report issues and bugs to the appropriate support contact center;
- Inform promptly if you perceive that the security barriers are not working as expected;
- Notify about misrepresentations of Overlook Soft, Fing, Fingbox and any other trademarks that might cause harm to users, including “spamming”, “spoofing” or “phishing”;
Notification of changes
These terms may be revised over time as new features are added to this Web Site. We will post all changes to these terms on this page and will indicate at the top of this page effective date of these terms. We therefore encourage you to refer to these terms on an ongoing basis so that you understand our current terms.